Why choose Injazat Accounting and Sales?
Our bespoke Financials package is composed of Accounting with Sales, Purchasing and inventory. As a solution it delivers a range of features that enhances business operation and improves oversight for your leadership team.
- Automated accounting features ensure bookkeeping is accurate, simple and easily managed.
- Easily create VAT invoices for goods and services.
- Accurately track payments for improved cash flow.
- The package is Saudi VAT ready and can generate full reports to aide with VAT Return submissions.
- Easily manage expenses and outgoings.
- Controls your supplier invoices and gives a clear indication of your future outgoings.
- Easily track accounts due through our comprehensive reporting for faster payments.
- Injazat Financials integrates with the Human Resources, Real Estate, Fixed Assets, and Manufacturing
- Save time, have clearer oversight of the business and make better decisions.
- Send payment demands for outstanding customer balances through an SMS message directly to the customer’s mobile.
- Inventory is completely integrated with your accounting, so stock activity affects your books in real-time.
- Track customer postdated checks and deposit them when due for collection.
- Record General Ledger transactions in multiple currencies and for multiple cost centers.
- Specify VAT percentages at the item level.
- Physical Inventory program allows real-time updating of inventory quantities.
- Issue items to projects as cost centers.
- Set sales targets and track the performance of each member of the sales team.
- A single invoice can include items from a number of stores, warehouses or showroom facilities.
- Sold items can be placed in virtual warehouses set up for each customer as goods in custody.
- Both local and foreign purchase orders can be created in your choice of currency.
- Setup selling prices for received items directly from the receipt voucher.
- Create a single vendor invoice from multiple receipt vouchers.
- Assemble a single product from a number of raw material items using a template.
- Disassemble a product into its components using a template.
- Alert customer’s that credit invoices have been generated by sending an SMS message directly to their mobile number.
- Injazat Financials is the backbone of Injazat ERP. Accounting data is posted directly to the platform thanks to seamless integration with the other members of the ERP (Human Resources, Real Estate, Manufacturing, and Fixed Assets).
- The Financials package is composed of a double-entry Accounting module and a Distribution module. The Accounting module includes General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Sub Ledgers. The Distribution module includes Sales, Purchasing and Inventory Management.
- Among its unique features is an interactive Trial Balance program, a general Journal transactions program, a budget setup program, and the ability to record general ledger transactions in multiple
- Cost Centers can be defined at the general ledger accounts level to track income and expenses. Cost Centers can be defined for many purposes, such as projects, company departments, and assets.
- Advanced features are simple to use thanks to supporting videos and comprehensive documentation.
Some of the major features of the Accounting with Sales Purchasing and inventory package
General Ledger Transactions
Prepare GL transactions with the option to make them repetitive. The cost center can be specified at the account level.
Inventory Control Operations
Injazat Financials uses Perpetual inventory management. Classify items in a tree with six categories of sales units and six categories of sales prices. adjust VAT percentages per item.
Budget Accounts Balances Setup
Setup annual budget balances per account manually or based on previous years’ actual figures. Compare monthly, quarterly and yearly budget balances with actual figures.
Cost Profit Centers
Easily calculate profit and loss figures for every cost center. The cost center can be a department, a project, a car, etc. Each cost center can be seamlessly linked to general accounts.
Create customer profiles that allow the easy generation of non-inventory related transactions, including cash receipts, service invoices, and credit or debit memos.
Here is what some of our clients are saying about our Financials package .
Budget against actual balances comparison reports, for a period of choice, allowed us to know the deviation at the account level.
The consideration of projects as cost and profit centers enabled us to know the financial position of each project.